Flex in bench mode for ME17.3.0 and EDC17C69
Available immediately the Bench mode for reprogramming Bosch ME17.3.0 and EDC17C69 ECUs produced or updated starting from July 2020 and equipped with the new anti-tuning protections.
With Flex 188.8.131.52 it is now possible to tune some of the latest cars of the FCA group, in fact, they are now supported for bench reprogramming, without having to unlock them in Bootloader mode: just book the service via the MMS Helpdesk.
The protocol allows full access to the ECU for reading and writing of the entire contents of the Flash and EEPROM memories and cloning without having to pair the vehicle’s control units (CUs).
- Abarth 595 2020 1.4L T-JET;
- Abarth 695 2020 1.4L T-JET;
- Fiat 500L 2020 1.6L M-JET;
- Fiat 500X 2020 1.6L M-JET;
- Fiat Tipo 2020 1.6L M-JET;
- Jeep Renegade 2020 1.6L M-JET;
- Jeep Compass 2020 1.6L M-JET;
- Alfa Romeo Giulia 2.2L.
The new Bench protocol is available for the following software packages:
- FLS0.1M – SW Flex ECU (car, van, bike) OBD + Bench Master
- FLS0.1S – SW Flex ECU (car, van, bike) OBD + Bench Slave
- FLS0.10M – SW Flex Infineon TC17xx / TCxxx Master
- FLS0.10S – SW Flex Infineon TC17xx / TCxxx Slave
- FLS0.5M – Flex Full SW Package Master
- FLS0.5S – Flex Full SW Package Slave
New protocols added:
- FCA Bosch ME17.3.0 (2021) TC1724 Read/Write/Checksum Internal Flash, Read/Write/Checksum Internal EEPROM, Read/Write Full Clone/Restore
- FCA Bosch EDC17C69 (2021) TC1793 Read/Write/Checksum Internal Flash, Read/Write/Checksum Internal EEPROM, Read/Write Full Clone/Restore
New MMS Helpdesk Services:
- (MY2020) MEDC17 – MEVD17 ECU Unlock