A Flex exclusive: solution for Citroën Ami
Flex’s vehicles list adds today the electric city car Citroën Ami. It is now possible to program the EVPT VCU3000 ECU in Bootloader mode. A protocol released exclusively for Flex that allows to access the whole content of internal Flash and internal EEPROM memories.
Moreover, the Speed Upgrade solution is now available on StageX.
Here some of the supported vehicles:
- Citroën Ami 2021 8HP
The new Boot protocol is available for the following software packages:
- FLS0.5M – Flex Full SW Package Master
- FLS0.5S – Flex Full SW Package Slave
- FLS0.10M – SW Flex Infineon TC17xx / TCxxx Master
- FLS0.10S – SW Flex Infineon TC17xx / TCxxx Slave
Newly added protocols
- PSA EVPT VCU3000 TC234L Read/Write/Calculate Read/Write/Calculate Checksum Internal Flash, Read/Write External EEPROM, Full Read/Full Write
Read time: ~ 40 seconds Write time: ~ 30 seconds
- OBD Full Patch procedure improved for Continental SID307, SID309 and SID310 KWP ECUs, to ensure a more stable connection with the unit when programming