Flex version 22.214.171.124 out now
A new protocol has been released to program last generation Bosch MD1CS016 ECUs in bench mode.
Bench mode for Renault, Dacia, and Nissan diesel vehicles now available on Flex.
With this new solution, it is possible to access Flash and EEPROM internal memories to elaborate engine maps or remove DTCs.
This protocol enables to program directly from the ECU connector, without the need to open the unit.
Some of the supported vehicles:
- Dacia Duster 1.5L DCI 115PS 2018
- Dacia Lodgy 1.5L DCI 115PS 2020
- Nissan Qashqai 1.5L DCI 115PS 2018
- Renault Clio V 1.5L DCI 115PS 2019
- Renault Captur 1.5L DCI 115PS 2020
- Renault Trafic 2.0L Blue DCI 170PS 2019
The new protocol in Bench is available for the following software packages:
- FLS0.1M – SW Flex ECU (car, van, bike) OBD/Bench Master
- FLS0.1S – SW Flex ECU (car, van, bike) OBD/Bench Slave
- FLS0.5M – Flex Full SW Package Master
- FLS0.5S – Flex Full SW Package Slave
- FLS0.10M – SW Flex Boot Infineon TC17xx / TC2xx / TC3xx Master
- FLS0.10S – SW Flex Boot Infineon TC17xx / TC2xx / TC3xx Slave
Newly added protocols
- Renault Bosch MD1CS016 TC399 Read/Write/Checksum Calculation Internal Flash, Read Internal EEPROM*, Full Backup
Read time: ~ 2 minutes Write time: ~ 1 minute 20 seconds
*For safety reasons, the writing of the INT EEPROM is not available
- 8GMF MPC5553 – Fixed identification error in boot mode
- MEV17.4 TC1796 – Restored the Boot protocol to read the External Flash
- Simos8.1 – Added new CRC Type
- EDC7C4 – Added new CRC Type
- Improved auto-detection on MCM and ACM protocols
- Added Support for Land Rover SID201 in BDM mode