Version 184.108.40.206 of Flex out now
Enhance your VAG group vehicle performances equipped with Diesel engines. With the latest Flex release (ver. 220.127.116.11), you can now program Bosch MD1CS004, MD1CP004, and MD1CP014 ECUs in OBD.
Thanks to this new solution, you won’t need to unlock the ECU in bench: connect the OBD cable of Flex to the diagnostic port of the vehicle, download the virtual read of our database and make your desired modifications on the downloaded file.
In addition to map writing, this new protocol includes also the “Write maps and Code” feature to fully program ASW + Maps.
The ECU unlock will be automatic during the writing phase.
Some of the supported vehicles:
- Audi A3 2.0L TDI 190PS
- Audi A4 3.0L TDI 220PS
- Audi A5 2.0L TDI 200PS
- Audi Q3 2.0L TDI 200PS
- Porsche Panamera 971 4.0L 430PS
- Seat León 2.0L TDI 140PS
- Volkswagen Caddy 2.0L TDI 125PS
- Volkswagen Touareg 3.0L TDI 230PS
This new protocol is available for the following software packages:OBD
- FLS0.1M – SW Flex ECU (car, van, bike) OBD/Bench Master
- FLS0.1S – SW Flex ECU (car, van, bike) OBD/Bench Slave
- FLS0.5M – SW Flex Full Master
- FLS0.5S – SW Flex Full Slave
Newly added protocols:(OBD)
- VAG Bosch MD1CS004 Read/Write/Checksum Calculation Maps, Read/Write/Checksum Calculation Maps & Code
- VAG Bosch MD1CP004 Read/Write/Checksum Calculation Maps, Read/Write/Checksum Calculation Maps & Code
- VAG Bosch MD1CP014 Read/Write/Checksum Calculation Maps, Read/Write/Checksum Calculation Maps & Code
Write time: ~ 2 minutes
- Added new CRC type for VAG Siemens Simos7.1A
- Improved writing speed of VAG Bosch MDG1
- Added possibility to write the bench file (read after 18.104.22.168) in OBD mode for MD1CS004, MD1CP004 e MD1CP014