Version 220.127.116.11 of Flex out now
New protocol of Flex released to program Bosch MG1CS036 ECUs in Bench.
From now on, you will be able to access Internal Flash and Internal EEPROM memories in Bench mode, to optimize engine maps or remove DTCs from Ford vehicles.
This new solution allows you to work directly from the ECU connector, thus avoiding the opening of the unit.
Some of the supported vehicles:
- Ford Ranger 2.3L Ecoboost 270PS
- Ford Fusion 2.7L Ecoboost V6 325PS
- Ford F150 3.5L Ecoboost 450PS
- Ford Explorer 2.3L Ecoboost 300PS
This new protocol is available for the following software packages:
- FLS0.1M – SW Flex ECU (car, van, bike) OBD/Bench Master
- FLS0.1S – SW Flex ECU (car, van, bike) OBD/Bench Slave
- FLS0.5M – Flex Full SW Package Master
- FLS0.5S – Flex Full SW Package Slave
- FLS0.10M – SW Flex Boot Infineon TC17xx / TC2xx Master
- FLS0.10S – SW Flex Boot Infineon TC17xx / TC2xx Slave
Newly added protocols:
- Ford Bosch MG1CS036 TC399 Reading/Writing/Checksum Calculation Internal Flash, Reading Internal EEPROM*, Reading Full Backup
Reading Time: ~ 2 minutes Writing Time: ~ 1 minutes 20 seconds
*EEPROM writing is disabled due to safety problems
- Added new CRC type for Subaru Denso Gen4
- Added new CRC type for Mercedes Truck Continental MCM
- Added new type support for Porche Aisin AL1000
- Improved authorization phase in Toyota/Lexus Denso ECUs